All properties benefit from planned preventative maintenance in order to reduce running costs and avoid the need to incur call-out costs.
We offer a flexible planned maintenance service with capability across the board, from replacing a bathroom to the management of large scale property refurbishments. We work with you to produce and meet property standards tailored to your specific needs. Our aim is to make sure projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards, while minimising disruption
Here is an idea of what we can offer:
- PAT testing and fixed-wire testing:
- – This involves the testing and visual inspection of any electrical systems that conduct electricity around a property or building. Inclusive of any hard wiring and items such as main panels, lighting, sockets and distribution boards.
- UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) systems:
- – We can install efficient UPS systems, meaning that even during power cuts you have a safe supply of electricity to carry on as normal.
- Building refurbishment:
- – If your property is in need of an overhaul we can help you identify what to do whilst undertaking the work and keeping disruption to a minimum.
- Energy efficient installations:
- – Offering an overview of your existing power consumption and offering bespoke solutions to help reduce running costs.